Our Parent Teacher Association
All staff, parents and carers of children at school are welcomed as members of the Parent Teacher Association (PTA).
The PTA raises valuable funds for our school through a variety of exciting events for the children and families.
As well as fundraising, the PTA plays a part in developing social interaction amongst those involved with the school and with the wider village community. Events which the PTA organises on a regular basis include the children’s discos, cake sales in the playground, Christmas Fair and much more.
PTA meetings are held in school, usually at 7.00pm. All staff/parents/carers are most welcome to attend. It is very helpful to have parents from each class so that no one age group goes unrepresented. We are always keen for new ideas and input so if you are a new parent and are keen to participate in the PTA just come along and join the fun!
The PTA committee members currently are :
Named Person – Mrs L Jones
Treasurer – Mrs J Evans
Please feel free to talk to us if you have any questions about the PTA. You can view the minutes by clicking on the links below. We always send texts reminders about PTA events, so please make sure the office has your correct contact number!
The latest PTA minutes can be read here:
- PTA Meeting 13th Sept 2018 minutes
- PTA Meeting 7th June 2018
- PTA Summer Fayre Stalls 2018
- PTA Meeting 27th April 2018
- PTA Meeting 23rd January 2018
- PTA Meeting 12th October 2017
- PTA Meeting 7th September 2017
- PTA Meeting 13th June 2017
- PTA Meeting 4th May 2017
- PTA Meeting 21st March 2017
- PTA Meeting 31st Jan 2017
- PTA Meeting 21st April 2016
- PTA Meeting 9th June 2016
- PTA Meeting 23rd June 2016
The posters for our Autumn term 2017 events can be downloaded here: